i was trying to sell a car from my friend and auto trader said that if i took out a VIP AD that if the car didn't sell they would give me the money back now there saying were ineligible for the program so my friend is on a fixed income and cant get her money she was trying to make her a little money to help with her bills she bed redden and cant work heres a copy of the email below I am following up on your call to Autotrader VIP concerning the receipt of your Money-Back Guarantee form. Per our conversation, your request to exercise the Money-Back Guarantee Option was on October 24, 2016, at which time you would have been ineligible for the program.

Your qualifying time for the program would have started on the 121st day from completing your VIP registration. That date would have been September 14, 2016. To complete the process, October 5, 2016 would have been the last day to postmark your form.

This process is also explained on the request form. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Product or Service Mentioned: Autotrader Auto Advertisement.

Reason of review: its bad when auto ripoff someone thats bed redden .

Comments

Sevenoaks, England, United Kingdom #1335488

Such a bad company, I paid £40 to advertise my car and did not get one call despite the car being £700 less than they recommend.

They advertise a package for £40 that is so hidden within their site that you cannot find he car.

Such bad customer service they offered £7 extra payment from me to get a few more views over the last 24 hours, so greedy and do not value their customers at all.